Our protective vest for the surface gets even better. With the new formulation of Ceramic Allround, we are improving our ceramic coating in one key product property: flash-off time and thus ease of processing. C0.02 will be available from November 2021.
A ceramic coating is a demanding product to apply, requiring not only proper preparation of the paint surface, but also careful application. For professional vehicle reconditioners, a ceramic coating is therefore a time-intensive service. With our new Ceramic Allround C0.02, we now offer our professional customers a significant advantage in the processing of a ceramic coating: a flash-off time of approx. 8 minutes.
Optimized processing through increased flash-off time
Ceramic Allround C0.02 stands out from the crowd of ceramic coating thanks to its increased flash-off time. During the approx. 8 minutes, a user manages to coat a hood with Ceramic Allround C0.02 before having to start polishing out at the starting point. The total number of work steps (coating, polishing out) is thus significantly reduced. As with our C0.01, the C0.02 can be buffed-off very easily for a streak-free result.
Increased service life and other properties of C0.02
- Long-lasting protection of the surface with a service life of 20-24 months (one coat)
- When two coats are applied, the service life increases to 26-30 months
- Increased flash-off time of approx. 8 minutes and thus easy processing
- Smooth, hydrophobic surface with lotus effect
- Gloss stable even after use of acidic and alkaline cleaners
- Protection of the clearcoat against corrosive and acidic products in the pH range 5 to 12
- Easy-to-clean properties, so that dirt adheres less easily and the surface can be cleaned gently
- Protection of the sealed surface against environmental influences such as UV radiation, road salt, bird droppings and rust
- Aftercare with topper product Spray Sealant S0.02 to preserve the ceramic coating and minimize water spots