With this simple package of measures, you can help protect yourself and others from infectious diseases such as the new Corona virus, among others.
- Training places are allocated exclusively on the 2G+ principle. Each participant is required to present proof of vaccination during the registration process. On the day of the training, a valid test certificate (not older than 24h) must be presented. Alternatively, a quick test can be done before entering the training building.
- During the theory blocks, each participant sits at a single table with min. 1.5 meters distance to the other participants. During practice, each participant is also required to maintain the minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other persons.
- All participants are requested to park only in the designated parking areas for training participants and to enter the training center without detours through the signposted entrance.
- All participants are required to disinfect their hands when entering the training rooms and to wear a mouth/nose covering when leaving the seats (this includes the practical part). Disinfectants will be available at the entrances as well as at junctions.
- During breaks, especially the lunch break, it is also required to continue to maintain the minimum distance from other people.
- Should a trainee feel unwell, suffer from severe coughing, sneezing or other signs of a cold, he/she may be expelled from the course by the trainer. Any expenses for hotel and or cancellation fees of the seminar are to be borne by the participant or registrant.
- The premises of the training center are cleaned and disinfected every day by internal cleaning specialists.
- If a training participant or the training manager subsequently suspects an infection - or if an infection is proven - they are required to inform all participants, companies and Koch-Chemie GmbH of this incident immediately and without delay. Any data will be transmitted exclusively to the responsible health authority and deleted after 14 days at the latest.
With the binding reservation of the training place, as well as the participation, the commissioning person, whether natural or legal, agrees to the measures for the protection of the personal health of the participants.