– How It Works.
Our trainings will help you to optimize your detailing business both practically and theoretically. Our trainers have years of experience in professional detailing and pass this knowledge on to you and your employees. Koch‑Chemie trainings focus on your needs and questions.
Our training courses are compact and precisely tailored to your requirements. As a member of the Federal Association of Vehicle Preparation (BFA), we have therefore developed a unique training system based on the building blocks of the BFA.
"Detailing by and for Experts".
- Practice-oriented two-day training
- Complete process of vehicle preparation is trained
- Small groups of maximum six people
- Detailed training documents
- Certification in detailing, nano and ceramic coating
- Answering your individual questions
- Contents are based on the building blocks of
the Federal Association for Detailing (BFA)
Are you interested in a training? Just contact us and we will be happy to clarify all details individually with you. Our training is exclusively aimed at commercial detailers (employed or self-employed). Here you can find the next available dates in our CompetenceCenter in Unna:
Here you will find the next available training dates at our CompetenceCenter in Unna:
- 15.02. - 16.02.2023
- 08.03. - 09.03.2023
- 12.04. - 13.04.2023
- 09.05. - 10.05.2023
- 21.06. - 22.06.2023
- 12.07. - 13.07.2023
- 27.08. - 28.08.2023
- 11.10. - 12.10.2023
- 15.11. - 16.11.2023
- 06.12. - 07.12.2023
Important Notes on the Hygiene Concept.
With this simple package of measures, you can help protect yourself and others from infectious diseases such as the new Corona virus, among others.
- Training places are allocated exclusively on the 2G+ principle (vaccinated (Geimpft) or cured (Genesen) and tested (Getestet)). Each participant is required to present proof of vaccination during the registration process. On the day of the training, a valid test certificate (not older than 24h) must be presented. Alternatively, a quick test can be done before entering the training building.
- During the theory blocks, each participant sits at a single table with min. 1.5 meters distance to the other participants. During practice, each participant is also required to maintain the minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other persons.
- All participants are requested to park only in the designated parking areas for training participants and to enter the training center without detours through the signposted entrance.
- All participants are required to disinfect their hands when entering the training rooms and to wear a mouth/nose covering when leaving the seats (this includes the practical part). Disinfectants will be available at the entrances as well as at junctions.
- During breaks, especially the lunch break, it is also required to continue to maintain the minimum distance from other people.
- Should a trainee feel unwell, suffer from severe coughing, sneezing or other signs of a cold, he/she may be expelled from the course by the trainer. Any expenses for hotel and or cancellation fees of the seminar are to be borne by the participant or registrant.
- The premises of the training center are cleaned and disinfected every day by internal cleaning specialists.
- If a training participant or the training manager subsequently suspects an infection - or if an infection is proven - they are required to inform all participants, companies and Koch-Chemie GmbH of this incident immediately and without delay. Any data will be transmitted exclusively to the responsible health authority and deleted after 14 days at the latest.
With the binding reservation of the training place, as well as the participation, the commissioning person, whether natural or legal, agrees to the measures for the protection of the personal health of the participants.